Can dental bonding upgrade and enhance your smile? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry service that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding treatments can tremendously improve the look and function of your teeth. For more information about dental bonding and its uses, see below:
– Dental bonding is highly effective for repairing damage caused by injuries including splits and cracks.
– Dental bonding treatments are extremely durable and can effortlessly last over a decade.
– Dental bonding can help service teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more closely match the shade of your teeth.
– Bonds can be used to repair the color and shape of a tooth.
– If your gums have begun to recede due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help shield portions of a tooth’s root that may be exposed.
To learn more about dental bonding treatments, contact Dr. and our team at New Smile Dentistry by calling us at (972) 231-9591. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist office is located in Richardson, Texas. We are here to proudly keep you and your smile healthy and happy.